Funding & Fellowship Opportunities:
- The Zuckerman STEM Leadership Program is accepting applications! The program supports future generations of leaders in STEM. Once the postdoc scholars complete their research in Israel, they are expected to accept faculty positions at top North American universities, strengthening the US-Israel partnership by building on long-lasting relationships of mutual collaboration. Please visit our web site to learn more about the program: www.zuckerman-scholars.org . The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2023.
- Southeastern Conference (SEC) Emerging Scholars Program – FY24 UGA competition announcement. The Southeastern Conference (SEC) Emerging Scholars Program is a year-long professional development series preparing diverse scholars from member institutions to enter academia. Selected scholars will participate in an inter-institutional SEC Emerging Scholars Career Preparation workshop in the Fall of 2023. The 2023 Emerging Scholars Workshop will be hosted by the University of Arkansas. The dates for the workshop will be Sunday, October 1 (travel day) through Wednesday morning, October 4, 2023. The UGA submission deadline is May 1, 2023. Please see the linked announcement for full submission details.
UGA Postdoc Job Opportunities:
Other Job Opportunities:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, TN: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital offers exceptional training for postdoctoral fellows who benefit from leading-edge science, world-class facilities and resources, and a deeply collaborative culture. St. Jude trains approximately 280 fellows at one time, a proportion of which are supported by one of four NIH T32 training grants in Infectious Diseases Therapeutics, Cancer Survivorship, Hematological Malignancies, and Immuno-Oncology and Immunotherapy. St. Jude is committed to career development and support for its postdocs. Their salary now begins at $70,000.A link to open postdoc positions can be found here. There is also a rare opening for a postdoc recruiter for a BS or PhD-level scientist who would like a career away from the bench. They are also hiring a director for a new Office of Research Education & Training Grants.
- PhD Insiders is a lab research network for students and scientists. There are several job opportunities for postdocs and post-PhD folks. Click this link to explore their website.
Current UGA postdocs seeking new UGA positions:
List coming soon. Contact Office of Postdoctoral Affairs for more information at email@example.com.
General resources for funding opportunities:
- NIH Postdoctoral Training Opportunities
- NSF Opportunities for Postdoctoral Fellows
- Internships and Fellowships in Science and Technology Policy
- Johns Hopkins University – Postdoctoral Funding Opportunities: This is a continuously updated repository of federal and private funding opportunities that are intended for postdoctoral investigators. The opportunities are pre-sorted chronologically and alphabetically, and can be searched by funding amount and subject matter.